Openness and transparency are important to us. The Privacy Act 2020 requires us – like any other New Zealand business – to tell you certain things about the personal information we need to carry out our functions. This is where we explain our privacy practices and why you can trust us to handle your information with care and respect.
- We only collect personal information where this is necessary to carry out our functions
- We may collect personal information about you either directly from you or from other people or agencies which may come from external booking agencies
- We store and protect all our data with all reasonable technical and process controls
- You can ask us for a copy of your personal information at any time. We will be as open as we can with you but must also ensure we meet our lawful obligations
- We will only use and share personal information where necessary to carry out the functions for which we collected it, or if required by law
- We will delete your personal information from our files once you have attended one of our events